We’re on a mission to give you more homewares choices, more value for money and more satisfaction in creating that one-of-a-kind interior design look, and that means giving you more peace of mind, too. That’s where our comprehensive 12-month warranty comes in.
How does our comprehensive warranty work?
We warrant that all goods you purchase online from bowery.com.au will be of acceptable quality and durability, free from defects in material and workmanship.
What’s more, we’ll do everything humanly possible to ensure your homewares reach you in perfect condition. And in the unlikely event that they don’t, we’ll offer you a replacement or refund.
What isn’t covered by our warranty?
- Our warranty doesn’t cover:
- Damage caused by abnormal use or abuse
- Normal, everyday wear and tear
- Products that have been altered, modified or poorly maintained
- Damage to a product’s packaging
- Minor chips, blemishes or variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
How we resolve warranty issues
If there is a fault with a product you’ve purchased from The Bowery, we’ll resolve the issue in the most appropriate way – at no cost to you – which depends on the type and nature of the fault. Here are the main options, in order or priority:
- We’ll provide you with spare parts. If we can rectify the fault by providing a spare part, we’ll send the part to you asap. We’ll provide a partial credit or refund. In the event that your product has a superficial fault that doesn’t necessarily prevent you from using or enjoying it, we can offer you a partial refund (or store credit). After all, nobody likes to see products returned and wasted unnecessarily – we like to look after the environment, as well as our customers.
- We’ll provide a replacement. Sometimes a fault can’t be fixed, and a compensatory refund or credit isn’t suitable. In this situation, we will send you a replacement as soon as possible. Find out more about our returns policy and process.
- We’ll provide a full refund or credit. Where none of the above options are appropriate – for instance, if we can’t provide a spare part or replacement within three weeks – we’ll provide a full refund or apply a credit to your account with The Bowery.
If you have any queries, or have received a faulty product, please contact us or email our customer care team with a description and photos of the damage or fault.